Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009


Conner is sporting the sweater my sister made for him last year. He is excited to be visiting his doggy cousins, Kit and Merle.



The Bricks quilt I made for my sister. I love how it came out. I got the idea to make this pattern from Allie at Strandz. She made a lovely Brick pattern quilt with dark, soft looking fabrics. My sister wanted a quilt made with blues, whites and yellows. Many of the fabrics are vintage sheets and incredibly soft. The backing is a vintage sheet as well and it is bound with the same fabric.


Here is Merle sitting in Stacey's lap on the new quilt. It looks like he approves, doesn't it?


This is my Dad modeling the Flamingo's Christmas quilt I made for my Mom. She loved it! It is made with assorted pink and green fabrics and a flamingo panel that I cut apart. I have the matching panel with the flamingoes enjoying the beach when it is not Christmas, to use in a future project.


It was a great Christmas Day with breakfast and presents with my sister and my nephew. Christmas Dinner with more presents at my parents' home followed later. Then more family celebrations on Sunday! I hope your Christmas was as wonderful as mine!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers!