Sunday, January 22, 2012

Altered Page Art


The deer is printed on a dictionary page featuring the definition of the word deer. I am now on the lookout for more old dictionaries to tear up.



These are printed on pages from a vintage music instruction book. It was falling to pieces at the Salvation Army where I purchased it. In fact it was in several sections that had fallen out of the binding. I trimmed them up and look how great they turned out when printed with these silhouettes.
I am planning to mat these and frame them for sale. From an idea I saw on Etsy. This cornet is a free vintage image from Graphics Fairy.



Two of my nearly finished Valentine swap pages. I added a banner and paper to the backside (which is not shown here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers!