Sunday, March 13, 2011

New Puppy and Old Dog

I picked up Kippy yesterday and then checked in to our hotel. After a rest for all of us (Kippy in his crate, Conner watching him from the bed) the two dogs got acquainted.

Finally they started to play. Kippy is very playful and sweet.  I was so glad to see Conner playing with him. I think they are going to be good companions.


Kippy has lots to learn about living in a house as he has been kept in a series of outdoor kennels his whole life.  Last night while he was out of his crate I had to keep an eagle eye on him. He wants badly to chew some electrical cords.  He also does not have a good handle on leash walking, but he did wait until he got to the grass this morning before relieving himself.

So all in all, it looks promising.

Gale

1 comment:

I love comments from my readers!