Last night I pieced these blocks into 2 quilt tops sized right for baby. I separated the colors so that one is more appropriate for a girl and the other for a boy. I added a strip of fabric to each end to give the quilts a little more length.
Then I prepared the quilty sandwich of Warm and Natural batting and white cotton for the backing. After pinning them together, I did the free motion quilting on my TB-12. I used random stippling all over.
This morning I squared up the quilts and trimmed off the excess batting and fabric scraps. Now they are ready to bind. I plan to use the same fabric that is on each end for the bindings.