Saturday, March 27, 2010

Flickr Favorites

Here are some photos from Flickr I would like to share with you.  All of them are my favorites for different reasons. Many of them provide inspiration in my efforts to create.

This flag made by Morna Crites-Moore sewn with wool is something I want to make using fabrics from my own stash. I love the button details that embellish this penny rug.

Morna has many other wonderful creations which she shares on Flickr and her web site. This penny rug is on my to-do list, as well.


The quilting on this bricks quilt made by Kate of KateQwiltz is so cool. I am using a similar quilting pattern on the bricks quilt I am making using Momo's Oddysea fabric line.

I love the colors in this quilt as well as the simple pattern.  It was shared by Jodi of Pleasant Home. I am pretty sure I can make this slightly wonky.

Is this not the prettiest collection of canning jars ever?  I love the way the light makes these glow.  This is by Amy at A Common Place Life. She has an interesting blog and some lovely photos.

I did some sewing today and watched the heartwarming movie, The Blind Side. No pictures of my own to post, though. Maybe tomorrow!

Gale


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers!