Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Doll Quilt Swaps Sent and Received

Here is the quilt I sent Allie for the DQS7. She blogged about it here. These are her pics. Mine were too dark to suit me.





Here are some goodies from Tracy that came with my quilt. There are two patterns for quilts and a charm pack of cool 30's prints.



Look at the detail of this stitching. The quilting is done by hand with such even stitches. Very hard to do. Also, she used over 70 different prints of fabric to make this top. Tiny blocks of 76 different fabrics!


Here it is in all it's glory! I will cherish this for a long time.
I like participating in the doll quilt swap. Many beautiful quilts were created and shared. There is a flickr group for this swap if you want to check out the photos.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers!