Thursday, August 27, 2009

Some Recent Projects


Star ornaments made with scrapbook paper and Sizzix machine. Love these! Sending them out on a swapbot swap.


Star ornament made with felted wool.




Pet Mat made with vintage sheet material--very soft!










Another pet mat made with vintage sheet material-- polka dots and stripes.




















Betz White shared the directions for redoing a freebie bag. I came home and whipped one up using the free lunch bag the school system gave me last year. This is the inside with a pocket that used to be on the outside. Next you can see the finished bag. The handles match this Amy Butler fabric perfectly.









School is back in full swing and I cannot craft 12 hours a day. Bummer!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers!