Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Masculine Tags


These altered tags are made with a set of paper dolls images I found online.  I manipulated and resized the images using my Silhouette Cameo machine, then printed and cut them.  I combined the elements to create several versions of the young man.

The backgrounds were created using a combination of dry embossing, stamping with paint and ink, stenciling with distress stains, etc.  The last two use some Tim Holtz Craft Resist paper and they all have some Distress Inks on them somewhere!

I made up sentiments and printed them on kraft cardstock.  I thought these young men should have classic names, timeless manners and be the epitome of gentlemenly youth.

Getting alot finished today!  These have been waiting for a while now.
Gale C. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers!