Sunday, October 24, 2010

Relay for Life Event


Here's my little booth with lots of baby quilts, some table runners, lots of key fobs and lanyards and a few wool pins.  By the end of the day I had earned a respectable $160, even though the turnout was not huge.

Other vendors arrayed around the track.

 Some of the organizers getting funky to "Proud Mary."

 Kenny (team captain and dj for this event) and his sister. Thanks, Kenny for inviting me to be a team member and vendor!
The bouncy house for the kids-- and for the adults at the end of the morning.  This event was the kick-off for Relay to Life season. People came to sign up for teams, take a few laps in the spirit of the event and raise some funds for the American Cancer Society.  I was able to make a nice donation at the end of the day.

Gale

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers!