Monday, April 26, 2010

Improv Nest Quilt Ready to Bind

I got this all quilted and the three panels sewn together this weekend.  I did not get it bound yet or the raw edge from piecing the panels together covered.

I was blissfully quilting along on the Oddysea quilt and my machine froze up. Stopped dead.  I had to dismantle the presser foot and take out the needle to get my quilt out from the machine.  I have done some online troubleshooting, but it is not working again yet.

So now I am on a sewing break. . . . . for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers!