Sunday, December 13, 2009

This Santa is carved from wood and marked "Bath and Body Works" on the bottom. He reminds me of my uncle. My uncle is this cute, too.

Rudolph and Santa designed by Jim Shore. This show is one of my all time holiday faves.

This Jim Shore Santa loves dogs. I do, too.

Here is my Jim Shore Jingle Bell Santa. You cannot see that all around his skirt a village scene is carved. I do not know why so many Jim Shore Santas wear skirts. Maybe they are just floor length coats. . .

This Santa is holding a staff in one hand and a pair of ice skates in the other. His coat is only knee length and reveals his boots. He is not wearing a skirt! This one is a Jim Shore as well.

Merry Christmas, everyone! Hope your decorating is going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers!