Saturday, November 21, 2009

Snowman Panel Wallhanging and Table Runner

Sammy L. Jackson is making sure that this project is all-good.

This is a work in progress-- a wall hanging/door decoration made with a panel. I just love this cute snow person with a cherry red coat. So far I have done some stitching around the image in the panel and also around the red border. I will do some more machine quilting with other thread colors.

The back is a festive red with white polka dots.

Another wip-- a table runner made with the faux log cabin quilt blocks and smaller snow people cut from the panel above. Yes, I mixed parts of two different panels. (I thought they looked nice together!)

I have machine quilted around the log cabin blocks and along the seams, but have not put a binding on this yet.


I love this red fabric with white stars. If I see more of it at Joann's I am getting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers!