Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Pretty Headbands All In a Row!



These headbands are made with the felted wool flowers I made recently. I got some headbands from a local store and covered them with the same wool that comprises the flowers. Then I tacked on the flowers with a few hidden stitches. I think that the wool around the base headband makes it stay on your head better. I always have trouble with headbands slipping off.

I have listed these on my Etsy store for $7 each.

Can any one guess what I rolled up in the background fabric in order to display the headbands? It is something every household has.















2 comments:

  1. TP!!! And maybe not the soft kind, either! LOL- you can delete this comment if you need to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right-- extra soft Scott brand!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my readers!